Monday 24 March 2014

Dunston the Irish Draught

Dunston

Hello - my name is Dunston


I've been told I'm quite a gentleman but surely I should be called a gentlehorse?


I love living at Marros Riding Centre! Especially in the winter months - I get my very own bedroom!! And as I'm getting older - I get more feed than the others! Yuuuuummmmmmmyyy!


However at one point they were giving me special food for older horses and it made me super fast and speedy! So they had to take me off that food and put me back on the normal one! Hehe! 

I get to do lots of different things for my job. I go on nice strolls around the woods and sometimes I go on faster rides around the woods. They have to put these things on me which stops me eating the grass though but I still  know which trees I can reach to munch on! 

I enjoy the lessons too! I have a bouncy trot so people are quite shocked when they have their first trot on me! Hehe! 

I also get to win rosettes! 


Lots of pretty colours! 

We are very lucky at Marros Riding Centre. We get lots of manicures! Look at those shiny hooves!


That's about it from me for now. But I've enjoyed writing about myself and finding lots of photos for you! You may hear from me again soon :) 

Have a hug from me to everyone!

Off for some horse play now! (I'm a bit old for horse play - I think I will go and eat some hay instead!!)








No comments:

Post a Comment