Sunday 16 March 2014

Biscuit the Welsh Mountain Pony

Biscuit

Hello, my name is Biscuit :) I'm the best pony in the world! That's what my two legger says any way. 

I've had the same two legger for most of my life. Since I was 3 years old - I'm now 21! 

Here we are in about 1995 - check out my two legger's jumper! Ewwwwy! But look how cute and fluffy I am! 

We've had a lot of fun growing up - we got to go reeeeaaaaalllllly fast together! 
Here we are doing races in 2003! 

And here we are now - she's too big to ride me now, I think she would squash me! 

We spend a lot of time together in the Summer when we go on our travels. Here she is brushing me! I tried to tell her it was the wrong kind of brush but she didn't listen. So I just smiled like this 


and carried on eating my hay!

I've had the same best friend for all those years too. His name is Juno and he's like my brother. We do everything together!

Here we are in the field

And having some lunch

Gossiping about how silly our two leggers made us look!

Helping each other itch a scratch or scratch an itch!

They even put us in the same stable!!

More than one time!

We're never far apart - even when we're having a snooze!

And the best time ever was when we had a sword fight! We were steeds for the day!!! 
The two leggers are a little barmey sometimes!

See - what is she doing? She embarrasses me!! 

It's been quite nice writing about my life :) But I'm off to find Juno now Cheerio! 

Off for some horse play!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment