Monday 10 March 2014

Cheeky Charlie the Fjord Pony

Charlie


Hello/Hallo/Bonjour - my name is Charlie. I can speak different languages! That's because I am a Norwegian Fjord Pony who used to live in France and now live in Wales! I'm well cultured! 

I'm the horse with the coolest hair do at Marros Riding Centre! 


Just look at those natural highlights!!

The two leggers spend ages giving me a hair cut every now and again

Here I am before my salon session


 And after!

I like it when it has grown out a little bit - makes me look tough!


Next time I'm going to ask for something really cool, like this - 

Would be so funky!!

When I'm not working, I like to chill out in the field


And I like sun bathing - when we actually have some sun!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I also like to play tricks on the two leggers! When I sleep like this, it makes them worry! They come over shouting at me to get up! So I stay lying down until they are right next to me - then they have to give me a cuddle too! 

Even though I look cute and cuddly, I sometimes get camera shy 



Here I am hiding behind my girlfriend Cilla's bottom! 

We are in a long distance relationship at the moment - she's in a different field because she's scared of the road monsters! 

Sometimes I get to spend the night in her field - if I've been working late and it's gotten a little bit too dark to walk over the road! Seeing her makes me smile like this -  


Anyway, the sun is out today! I'm off for some well earned horse play (really I'm going to carry on sunbathing!!)

See you soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment