Sunday 9 February 2014

Dopey Danny


Danny

Sup guys... I'm Danny. I'm pretty easy going... I reeeeeaaaaaaallllly love grass!



My daily routine is quite simple. I get up and have some breakfast. 



I then brush my teeth.


After that it's time for morning yoga

 Stttrrreeeeetch!

Then it's time to style my hair

I'm not a huuuuuuuge fan of pink but apparently it's in style this spring!

And then I go to work. Sometimes it's a beach ride,

Look at me at the front!!! Speed machine!

Sometimes it's Pony Club 

Aaah itchy ear! 

Or the Pony Club Show!
 I was even in the local newspaper - whatever that means! 

Can you see me?

Or sometimes the two leggers like to stick things on me. I just go along with it. 



After work I get to go back into my field with my friends and have a munch of grass or hay during the winter! 

So that is my daily routine for you. 

Now, lets talk about my favourite times at Marros Riding Centre. 

It's fun being in the barn. Whichever horse or pony I am next to gets a friendly hello and a cuddle from me. 





It was the very lucky Dunston this time! He quite enjoyed the cuddle! I don't know if he knew that I was just using him to scratch on! 


Another of my favourite times was when I hid from the two leggers!
They couldn't find me! Hehe!!

My favourite day ever was when someone asked me to Marry them!!!

Oh my gosh! I nearly cried! 

There are many more good memories we have at my home - too many to share! 

Hope you enjoyed hearing all about me! I'm now off for some well earned horse play! :)

Next week will be a Valentine's day special :) 

See you later! 


No comments:

Post a Comment