Sunday 23 February 2014

Dino the Dinosaur

Dino

Hi, my name is Dino, nice to meet you! 


This is just a really quick post this week - I've been so busy, I didn't think I would have time to post this for you!! But it was my week so I will do my best :) 



I'm told I'm very nosy and don't know what personal space is. 


I just love the two leggers!!  


They just look so funny! 

I'm also told that I'm a bit overweight - I love to eat!


Nom nom nom yummy grass! 


And the scales said I wasn't too overweight!

I'm just cuddley :) 

I looooove having my photo taken! Especially the close ups!

Here's me mid walk
Looking into the distance
This side is my best side


Close up :) 

Another close up!

Happy pose

Walking towards you

Another close up

I'm not looking

Hey Carrot head - get out of my shot!! 




         Oh you have a camera? Let me strike a pose!




As you can see, I'm quite photogenic! 

But I do like to have lots of fun with my friends in the field
Here I am playing with the dogs - look at me strut!
Eeewww I got falling cloud in my ear!! 


Oh no - the two leggers are coming and they need their laptop! I better go! 

Off for some horse play! 




No comments:

Post a Comment